Search found 2 matches

by Mikaeltm
Fri Sep 25, 2026 2:28 am -1100
Forum: Material
Topic: Can HygroApprox estimate the capillary range of clay bricks?
Replies: 1
Views: 54

Can HygroApprox estimate the capillary range of clay bricks?

I have experimentally determined the moisture storage function of several clay bricks in the hygroscopic range up to 96% RH, as well as the effective saturation moisture content at 100% RH.

However, I am missing data for the capillary range between 96% and 100% RH. Would HygroApprox be suitable for ...
by Mikaeltm
Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:17 am -1100
Forum: WUFI 2D
Topic: Moisture source
Replies: 1
Views: 51092

Moisture source

Hi,

I am modeling an exterior wall structure with brick façade and a 40mm ventilated air gap, where I have set the ventilation rate to 10 air changes per hour (ACH). The idea is to compare the effect of different brick and mortar combinations on the penetration of oblique rain. In reality, some ...