used initial data-files

All about WUFI 2D
chauvelon
WUFI User
WUFI User

used initial data-files

Post by chauvelon »

Hi dear membres

I try to make simulations on wall with fresh coating layers on each faces of a wall that have already began to dry during a previous periode (without coating).
To do that, I recover the data after the drying wall without coating.
Then, these datas are introduce in a new file (.text).
Naturally I change the dimension and the values of the 3 first lines to take into account the new grid.
I compare my file with one create directly by wufi with the new grid.
It seam correct.
The sepators are "space" prints (sometimes one and sometimes two)
The numbers of data (row, columns) are correct.

Infortunately this don't working at all.

at the beginning of the simulation, Wufi display an error message (extract following).

"fortt1 severe (59) list-directed I/O syntax error. unit 47 file c:\ etc .......
v2d_flow.exe 004DB35A unknown Unknown unknown
(ten times with different adress héxa ...then ...)
kernel32.dll ....

I try different solutions without result

can you help me please
I would greatfull if you can help me

best regards
philippe Chauvelon
University of South Britany France
veitner
WUFI SupportTeam IBP
WUFI SupportTeam IBP

Post by veitner »

Dear Philippe,
Naturally I change the dimension and the values of the 3 first lines to take into account the new grid.

There is no need to adjust the grid manually. WUFI2D will interpolate. The first view lines define the data layout following. Did you try without manipulating the file? If I remember correctly WUFI2D will start with given initial conditions of the added layer and initial conditions from file for the previous existing layers.

Regards,
Veit
chauvelon
WUFI User
WUFI User

Post by chauvelon »

Thanks for your quick reply

I change number of columns because I add new layers. I suppose that if I don't do that, Wufi will interpolate with the old file for the WHOLE wall (with the new layers too). I don't want that.
The new layers have intial conditions not in the file extract. So I have to add these new values "manualy".

Effectively, if Wufi will be able to separate previous wall and new layers; and offer for them to initiate either with file or either with constant values it would be easier for me ... but I did not found that on Wufi option.
Perhaps I did not saw well.

Thanks
Best regards

PS : If I keep the option "constant values" , Wufi operate with no problem
philippe Chauvelon
University of South Britany France