Problems with window material settings

All about the Software WUFI Plus
bamboo
WUFI User
WUFI User

Problems with window material settings

Post by bamboo »

When setting the material for windows in wufiplus, I can't set it, why, it's selected in the material library but shows a blank line, invalid data. Is there something wrong with the settings? I created a new row in "Valid Window Types" and assigned it to "Select Window Types", then selected it from the database, but I couldn't select the material, and after selecting it, the window type was still a space.
mpazold
WUFI SupportTeam IBP
WUFI SupportTeam IBP

Re: Problems with window material settings

Post by mpazold »

i am not sure if i understand your question correctly, do you mean with "Valid Window Types" -> "Available window types" and with "Select Window Types" -> "Assigned widnow type"? or with other words, the List where you assign a window type to a compoent?
It is the same like asigning an Assembly to a component, if you select one from database, this one is assigned to the compoent. You can press the "Edit" button to have a look at the window parameters itself. With the current window-model, there is no special matieral to choose, it's mainly just the Uw-Value and the solar energy transmittance.